Friday, February 22, 2013

My Birthday weekend



ABDEEN PALACE

 
 


Today was a nice day as my good friends RK and DA decided to take me out for my birthday weekend. We decided to go to Abdeen Palace but we found out that it was closed due to the unrest in the country. It's absolutely gorgeous but we couldn't go inside. I want to thank them both and their friend 'T' for taking time out of their day to make sure I didn't spend this day alone. We did end up driving around for hours which was nice, as I got to see different parts of Cairo but I couldn't get one thing out of my mind, what do I do next? I have no job as of March 1st, I'm waiting for 'something' and I don't believe anything is going to happen here for me. I've lost hope but not my faith yet I feel like I'm praying for something that might not be. I think I need to go home ASAP. I'm wasting time and I'm getting deeper and deeper into a place I don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment